- All members of the public (if you are a group, please make a prior reservation)
- (Minimum number of people: 5, maximum 15)
- Tuesdays at 12:30 a.m. (according to availability. Information at the front desk)
- 45 min.
How do I book?
- By prior reservation at the ticket office
- €1 + general admission fee of €7,5 = €8,5
- There are not visits on official holidays
A trip around the 30 years that Miró lived in Mallorca
A tour in Catalan/Spanish by the Fundació’s staff, visiting the unique studios and collection. An overview of Miró’s 30 years in Mallorca, the creative process behind his work, the Sert Studio and Son Boter, and an introduction to some selected items from the collection in order to get to know his work. Open dialogue with the participants.