- All members of the public (if you are a group, please make a prior reservation)
- (Minimum number of people 5 and maximum 25)
- All year round:
- Tuesdays at 12:30 a.m. (english) and 1 p.m. (catalan or spanish, on demand)
- Tuesdays and Fridays at 12:30 a.m. (english) and 1 p.m. (catalan or spanish, on demand)
- (according to availability. Information at the front desk)
- Visits in English and/or in Spanish
- 45 min.
How do I book?
- By prior reservation at the ticket office
- €1 + general admission fee of €9 = €10
- There are not visits on official holidays
A trip around the 30 years that Miró lived in Mallorca
A tour in Catalan/Spanish by the Fundació’s staff, visiting the unique studios and collection. An overview of Miró’s 30 years in Mallorca, the creative process behind his work, the Sert Studio and Son Boter, and an introduction to some selected items from the collection in order to get to know his work. Open dialogue with the participants.