- All members of the public (if you are a group, please make a prior reservation)
- (Minimum number of people 3 and maximum 25)
- All year round:
- Fridays at 12:30 a.m. (english) and 1 p.m. (catalan or spanish, on demand)
- (According to availability. Information at the front desk)
- Visits in Catalan, Spanish and/or English
- 45 min.
How do I book?
- By prior reservation at the ticket office
- €1 + general admission fee of €9 = €10
- There are not visits on official holidays and the use of the mask is mandatory at all times.
- 24th July 2020
A trip around the 30 years that Miró lived in Mallorca
A tour in Catalan/Spanish by the Fundació’s staff, visiting the unique studios and collection. An overview of Miró’s 30 years in Mallorca, the creative process behind his work and the Sert Studio and Son Boter. Open dialogue with the participants.