Express consent for the processing of personal data
Responsible for the treatment:
Identity: Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró in Mallorca
Registered office: Carrer Saridakis, 29, 07015, Palma (Illes Balears)
VAT number: G57753915
By signing this document, you consent to the processing of your data for the purposes detailed below by Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró a Mallorca.
In accordance with the provisions in arts. 6.1.a), 7 AND 8 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that the Data that you provide us will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by the person responsible for the treatment.
Why and for what do we process your data?
At the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró in Mallorca we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information that they request.
- Develop commercial and / or promotional actions of the person in charge and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Execution of a contract or in the provision of a service based on a commercial relationship that has the consent of the interested party.
- Legitimate interest to send commercial information about products and services (direct marketing).
- Legitimate interest for the contact and maintenance of the relationship with clients and suppliers.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
- Explicit consent of the user for the elaboration of profiles, contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Explicit consent for all detailed treatments.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró a Mallorca will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties.
External service providers (for example, payment providers or service companies) with which Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró a Mallorca works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties. These providers have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting the following email: email@example.com.
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure and oblivion, the right to limit treatment, the right to object, the right to portability and the right not to be the subject of individualized decisions.
If you wish to consult additional information on the processing of your personal data, you can find it in the
following link: https://miromallorca.com/en/privacy-policy/
By signing this document, you give your express and explicit consent for the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró a Mallorca to use the data provided for the detailed purposes.