Terms of Service
Miró Mallorca Fundació
Carrer Saridakis, 29
Tel. +34 971 701 420
Fax +34 971 702 102
www.miromallorca.com domain is property of Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró a Mallorca, from now on, Miró Mallorca Fundació
Web pages upon www.miromallorca.com are free and public, and its contents are merely informative. User access to web pages doesn’t implies by itself any commercial relationship with Miró Mallorca Fundació.
In order just to offer an improving service and to ease the use of this website, the hosting web provider may collect statistical data from visits and visitor’s actitvity patrons, navigator and country of origin, data that will never allow the user to be identified.
Respect the access to collection works
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user or a computer’s browsing habits on that website and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies processed either by us or by third parties. They allow us to quantify the number of users and hence measure and statistically analyse the use that is made of this website service. To do so, an analysis is made of how users browse our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer. The cookies used by this website are Google Analytics cookies.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies processed either by us or by third parties. They allow us to manage advertising on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the contents of the adverts to the contents of the requested service or use that is made of our website. To do so, we analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising that fits in with your browser profile.
How to block or remove cookies?
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer through the option settings of the browser installed on it.
- For further information on Chrome, click here.
- For further information on Firefox, click here.
- For further information on Internet Explorer, click here.
- For further information on Opera, click here.
- For further information on Safari, click here.
Personal data protection
¿Who will use your personal data?
The responsable is Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró a Mallorca (NIF G57753915), with address at Saridakis St., 29 – 07015 Palma (Illes Balears), telephone number +34 971 701420 and e-mail email@example.com.
¿Why do we use your personal data?
The legitimation of use is based in our public interest mission, your agreement with it, and the legal obligations by law in some cases.
¿What do we use your personal data for?
The data retrieved through forms will be used, depending on each case:
- to keep you informed about several activities and other information of your interest (newsletter)
- to record and manage the payment of several activities (program of courses and workshops)
- to manage the Pilar Juncosa and Sotheby’s Award and Grants program candidatures (awards and grants)
- to manage the contracting of services (billing, orders, etc.) (contracting panel)
- to manage the recruitment (job offers)
¿Who will get access to your personal data?
Just ourselves. To fulfill law obligations, your personal data would be transfered to public administration or other public organizations. No international data transfers are planned.
¿For how long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept while we have a commercial relationship with you, for the time demanded by law or until you exercise your deletion right.
¿What are your rights?
You can access, rectify, delete your personal data, opposite to the use of it revoke your agreements, and other rights established by the european personal data reglamentation, like the right to portability and limitation of treatment by email to our personal data officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). You have the right to complain to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, too. Moreover, in case of any automated decision that affects your personal data, you can ask for a human intervention to revise it, and you may, anyway, opposite your personal data treatment with no detriment for you.