- Families, groups and/or individual visits (max 25 people min 3)
- Last Wednesday of each month at 12:30 a.m.
- Visits in English and/or in Spanish
- 1€ + General admission fee 9€ = 10€
- 45 min.
How do I book?
- By prior reservation at the ticket office
- There are not visits on official holidays.
- Coming soon
Visit to the Collection
Permanent visits on last Wednesday of each month in the morning
Discover the works that Joan Miró did in Mallorca and the secrets of his two studios. Visit run by the Foundation's staff.
A tour in Spanish/English by the Fundació’s staff, visiting the exhibition galleries and learning about our collection. An overview of Miró’s 30 years in Mallorca, the creative process behind his work and an introduction to some selected items from the collection in order to get to know his work. Open dialogue with the participants.